join our growing team.
Please check our open positions below and let us know how you can make a difference at fuseproject.
Senior Program Manager- Digital
San Francisco, CA
At fuseproject, the Client Services team empowers our creative teams to do the greatest possible work in the smartest way possible. We are zealots and are passionate about guiding the process to make concepts a reality. We build. We negotiate. We organize. We empathize.
Fuseproject is seeking an outstanding project / program manager – a virtuoso digital producer that has the spirit of a creative who collaborates in the creative process and who understands the technologies needed to produce best-in-class experiences for our programs.
We are hiring for a very specific client that is in the fortune 500 and is on the brink of transforming their entire ecosystem and their entire category. The overall program has a multi-year trajectory that spans across all the studio disciplines, but you would be focused on new to world digital experience designs and light development of the subsequent apps and websites that are delivered as an outcome of the work. As a Sr. Program Manager, you will help develop and execute the plans that allow our digital teams to kick some serious…
You will need to be a creative ambassador, excellent communicator, have a passion for tip of the spear innovation, reference a diverse project management toolbox, and exercise excellent judgement skills.
Got your interest? There’s more below:
The big picture – baselining your expected responsibilities:
- work as part of the digital design team, portfolio team and creative leadership on a single, large cap multi-year project
- lead client discussions on project plans to ensure client understands project flow, interdependencies and delivery dates
- create detail project scoping documents, visual work plans, project schedules, resource plans and risk plans/mitigation strategies
- demonstrate strong written and verbal presentation skills
Day-to-day snap shot – what you’ll do
- run projects and programs to successful outcomes
- orientate the clients and internal teams so all are moving in the same direction and same velocity
- deftly handle risk, escalate when needed and assist the team in resolution
- contribute to the development of methodologies, standards and best practices to streamline processes and create efficiencies for the team
- manage the resourcing of the appointed digital team to deliver amazing brand & product experiences via world-class UI design, UX frameworks, flows and interaction frameworks
- maintain budget and fiscal health of the project
- look for the next opportunity with the client
- learn something new every day
- travel to the East Coast or EU
What does the right candidate possess?