join our growing team.
Please check our open positions below and let us know how you can make a difference at fuseproject.
Industrial Design Intern
San Francisco, CA
Founded in 1999 by Yves Béhar, fuseproject is an award-winning, integrated design agency. Taking a long-term approach to developing products, experiences and brands, fuseproject works globally and across a wide array of industries as diverse as technology, furniture, fashion, environmental design, and consumer goods.
We fuse together design disciplines including design strategy, industrial design, brand, packaging, experience design (UI/UX), and environmental design for corporate clients and startups such as Herman Miller, Samsung, USAID/DFID, PayPal, Movado, Kodak and many more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the general needs of the industrial design department.
- Providing backup to all levels of designers (from junior designer to creative director).
- Developing and seeing through design from concept to final deliverables.
- Working with entire industrial design staff on projects.
- Seeking out feedback.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Senior level industrial design student or recent graduate
- Excellent at hand sketching, model making and functional mock-ups
- Working knowledge of 3D software (such as Alias, Solidworks or Rhino)
- Working knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Willingness to take direction and learn from others
- Great positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and a high quality of work
- Multilingual skills are welcome