join our growing team.
Please check our open positions below and let us know how you can make a difference at fuseproject.
Executive Program Assistant
San Francisco, CA
fuseproject is currently looking for a super star Executive Program Assistant to manage a range of project coordination and administrative duties and serve as a liaison, gatekeeper, and trusted partner for our studios largest program. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously but is also a team player, takes initiative, and anticipates upcoming needs with positivity, empathy and enthusiasm for the work that we do. The team is awesome to work with and appreciates wit, intellectual banter, interesting hobbies and hard work.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Be the Directors & Program Manager’s go to for all administrative needs:
- All visa & travel arrangements for anyone traveling for the program (domestic and international) including flights, car services, hotels.
- Ensure all travel expenses for program are submitted in a timely manner – this will include reconciling expenses for Directors + Account Lead & may include following up with all travelers on a trip to ensure they have submitted their reports.
- Lead team travel meetings prior to trips to establish schedule, travel FAQ’s, trip expense policy etc.
- Invoicing – partnering with PM & Finance teams to ensure all invoicing happens on schedule. This includes following up with contractors to ensure they are submitting this billing on time. Partner with Finance team to reconcile monthly expenses and assist in the preparation of Invoices.
- Be the liaison between the embedded team in Switzerland & the SF studio.
- Making sure that the studio has weekly meetings & updates scheduled with the embedded team and that time is blocked regularly given the time difference.
- Assist PM’s in securing meetings and calls with our leadership team.
- Assist PM’s in all arrangements for client visits (meeting rooms, catering, dinners etc.)
- Attend high level weekly meetings with PM’s to understand all program tracks and where priorities lie – help disseminate that information to the rest of the team and find alignment.
Executive Assistant / Director Support:
- Provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support to the following Directors:
- VP of Product & Planning (currently based in Switzerland)
- Account Director (based in SF)
- Maturely and discretely maintain top-secret, confidential information
- Act as the conduit between our Directors in Switzerland, the Client Services team and the other Discipline Leads to ensure constant flow of information
- Process and reconcile expenses and reimbursements
- Partner with the, other 3 EA’s, Client Services team and clients to coordinate meetings/calls, internal reviews and presentations
- Visa and travel arrangements (domestic and international) including flights, car services, hotels
- Partner with Discipline Leads and team members on ad-hoc projects
- Flexible on work hours – Are you a morning person?? This position has been successful being online 6am PT – 3:00pm PT (hours in the studio are flexible).
- Experience with booking international travel a must
- Extreme hyper-organization and attention to (all the) details is paramount in this role
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exemplifies initiative, confidence and judgment working with team members to help establish and uphold new processes.
- An elite team member, who works hard and plays nice with a positive, can-do attitude
- Calm, cool and collected – even in the face of seemingly chaotic and sometimes ambiguous circumstances.
- Minimum 5 years’ full-time work experience (Executive Assistant or Project Admin supporting Director or C- level preferred)
- Experience working with finance and administration counterparts on client-side a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working with the highest caliber talent
- Expert Outlook for MAC (email and calendaring) Excel/Smartsheets, Adobe and Keynote a plus
- Available to reschedule/coordinate meetings/travel outside normal business hours as needed
Extra points for:
- Ability to levitate
- Specific experience in the creative environment or working with creative-types.