join our growing team.
Please check our open positions below and let us know how you can make a difference at fuseproject.
San Francisco, CA
fuseproject is currently looking for a super star Executive Assistant to manage a range of administrative duties and serve as a liaison, gatekeeper, and trusted partner to 3 of our Discipline Leads. In this role you will be supporting two of our Creative Leads as well as our Director of People Operations (POP’s). In addition to supporting our Director of Pops you will provide administrative support for the team; partnering with our in-house Recruiter and People Partner.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously but is also a team player, takes initiative, and anticipates upcoming needs with empathy and enthusiasm for the work that we do. The team is awesome to work with and appreciates wit, intellectual banter, interesting hobbies and hard work.
About the Role:
- Your Team: Director of Brand, Director of iXD, Director of People Operations
- Provide comprehensive and proactive administrative support to your Directors, no stone left unturned
- Partner with the People Operations (POP’s) team to support and assist with recruiting administrative needs, onboarding and culture building tasks.
- Maturely and discretely maintain top-secret, confidential information.
- Manage your team’s constantly changing calendars – this is a serious task.
- Act as the conduit between your team, the Client Services team, and other Discipline Leads to ensure constant flow of information
- Partner with internal teams and clients to coordinate meetings/calls, internal reviews and presentations
- Partner closely with Yves Behar’s EA to assist with business and personal matters as needed (takes a village).
- High level of travel arrangements (domestic and international) including flights, car services, hotels, rental homes & visa arrangements
- Process and reconcile expenses and reimbursements
- Work closely with the operations team on studio-wide initiatives and event planning.
- Provide back-up to front desk as needed & assist with ad hoc office improvement projects.
- 3 – 5 years’ full-time work experience with executive level staff
- Experience/interest in the HR/Personnel area a plus
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exemplifies initiative and judgment within established guidelines
- Extreme organization and attention to (all the) details is paramount in this role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An elite team member, who works hard and plays nice with a positive, can-do attitude
- Calm, cool and collected – even in the face of seemingly chaotic circumstances
- Passion for working with the highest caliber talent
- Expert Outlook/Gmail (email and calendaring) skills, Adobe, Excel and Keynote a plus
- Available to reschedule/coordinate meetings/travel while out of the office as needed
Extra points for:
- Ability to levitate
- Specific experience in the creative environment or working with creative-types