join our growing team.
Please check our open positions below and let us know how you can make a difference at fuseproject.
Executive Assistant to CEO
San Francisco, CA
fuseproject is currently looking for a super star Executive Assistant to CEO to manage a range of administrative duties and serve as a liaison, gatekeeper, and trusted partner to founder and CEO, Yves Behar. We are looking for someone who is comfortable working autonomously but is also a team player, takes initiative, and anticipates upcoming needs with empathy and enthusiasm for the work that we do. The team is awesome to work with and appreciates wit, intellectual banter, interesting hobbies and hard work.
Role and Responsibilities:
Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks for the CEO which include the following:
- Manage constantly changing calendar – this is a serious task
- Maturely and discretely maintain top-secret, confidential information
- Act as the liaison, problem solver, and facilitator between our CEO, the Client Services team, and the Discipline Leads to ensure constant flow of information
- Proactively partner with design and PM teams to effectively and efficiently route work through the internal review process.
- Ensure CEO is prepared for every meeting
- Advise on decisions on engagements, preparation, content creation, and follow-up
- In general, ensure that our CEO is maximally effective every day.
- Process and reconcile expenses and reimbursements
- Manage all international, national, and local travel including visa’s, flights, car services, hotels, rental homes etc.
- Partner with Biz Ops Manager, + other 3 EA’s, Client Services team and external clients to coordinate meetings/calls, internal reviews, presentations, and new business meetings.
- Work closely with the Operations team on studio-wide initiatives as needed
- Assist with event planning and studio-wide team building shenanigans
- Participate in weekly alignment calls with fuseproject + Camron PR (external agency), providing schedule oversight and ownership of communicating all upcoming key engagements.
- Partnering with Communications Manager and external PR Firm to manage speaking engagements, interviews, and photo shoots etc.
- Oversee special events and cultural initiatives including special gallery openings/ events, “infuse” talks, offsite trips
- Personal trip planning and coordination
- Family Calendar Management (kids school and activity calendar, family vacations, etc.)
- Event coordination
- 5 years full-time work experience in supporting a C-level executive as an Executive Business Partner / PA, or Sr Executive Assistant
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated deep empathy for executives and a desire to support them
- Skilled in communicating clearly and with purpose in both written and verbal communications
- Builds positive, productive relationships with a wide variety of people
- Extreme organization and attention to (all the) details is paramount in this role
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level in a fast-paced environment, anticipating and responding to the needs of others before they arise
- Calm, cool and collected – even in the face of seemingly chaotic circumstances
- Passion for working with the highest caliber talent
- Expert Outlook (email and calendaring) skills
- Adobe, Excel and Keynote a plus
- Available to reschedule/coordinate meetings/travel while out of the office as needed
Extra points for:
- Ability to levitate
- Specific experience in the creative environment or working with creative-types